124 total views
Lassi is a popular and traditional yogurt-based drink which originates in the Punjab regions of India and Pakistan. Lassis are enjoyed chilled as a hot-weather refreshment, mostly taken with lunch. With a little turmeric powder mixed in, it is also used as a folk remedy for gastroenteritis.
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time:10 min
· 1big cups yogurt/curd
· 9-10 tsp sugar
· 1/2 cup cold milk
· 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
· 1 pinch saffron or edible colour of your choice
· 6-7 almonds
· 1 tsp rose water (optional)
· ice cubes
1. Put yogurt, cardamom powder, water and sugar in a blender.
2. Blend till the yogurt is evenly blended.
3. Serve in tall glasses.
4. add crushed ice cubes, garnish with some cardamom powder and sliced almonds.
5. Kept in a refrigerator for around 15-20minute to serve it chill