Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
- · 1 cup plain yogurt
- · 1/2 cup milk
- · 1 cup chopped mango (peeled and stone removed)
- · 4 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- cardamom powder(optional)
- Put mango, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes, then pour into individual glasses, and serve. Can sprinkle with a little cardamom.
- The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.