Preparation Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1 hr
Recipe type:Non- Vegetarian Recipe
1. Potato 4-5
3. Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
4. Bread Crumbs ½ cup
5. Coriander Leaves 2 stalks
6. Oil for deep frying 1 cup
7. Salt to taste 1 tsp
8. Gram masala 1tsp
9. Coriander powder1tsp
10. Cumin powder1tsp
11. Chaat masala 1tsp
12. Green chilli-chopped 4-5
13. Properly roasted Groundnut1/2 cup
1. Boil 4 eggs and remove the shell.
2. Beat the remaining one egg and keep it aside.
3. Mix the chopped onion, with all spices,coriander leaves,crushed groundnut with the mashed potatoes and fry it in a 1tbsp of oil in a Skillet.
4. Mix it well and divide it into small portions.
5. Cut the boiled egg into 2pieces.
6. Cover each boiled egg piece with the potato mixture.
7. Dip them in the beaten egg, roll them in the bread crumbs.
8. Heat oil in a pan, fry it well.
9. Serve it hot.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.