5 minute Chocolate cake
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
• Coffee mug
• All-purpose flour/Maida-4tbsp
• Unsweetened cocoa-2tbsp
• Crushed Chocolate-3tbsp(eg. take dairy milk chocolate and crush it with knife)
• Splash vanilla or other flavoring
1) Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix
2) Add the egg and combine well
3) (a)Stir in milk ,oil OR (b)Milk+oil+Unsweetened cocoa
4) Add splash of Vanilla.Stir well.
5)Microwave for 3minutes in a microwave
6)It will start to crown over the top of mug.Dont panic it will collapse once the heat stops
1/3 cup. butter
1/4 cup. fluid milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp vanilla
About 2 1/2 cup. sugar
Mix all ingredients except sugar. Mix in 1 cup of the sugar. Beat well. Mix in rest of sugar as needed to make icing that will spread well and stay on cake. Put on cooled cake. Makes about 1 1/2 cups icing.
7) After it cool down take it out from the cup and cut it into two pieces
8) Put one piece of white or chocolate cake in the base and do the icing
9) Put 2nd piece over the first piece, again put some icing over it
10) Decorate it with crushed chocolate & with a cherry in the center
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.