Aate Ka Halwa
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup ghee (unsalted butter)
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- Mawa powder ½ cup
- Chopped dry fruits like cashews, raisins
- In another skillet, mix the flour with ghee and cook it on a low flame till it turns slightly brown giving out a tasteful aroma.
- Add sugar+water in the roasted flour and mawa powder.
- Keep stirring the mixture and add chopped dry fruits to it.
- When it thickens remove it from the flame.
- Serve and garnish with fresh fruits or dry fruits
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.