162 total views
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- Carrots – 6 large
- Potatoes – 4 large
- Green peas – 1 cup
- Paneer – 200 gms (crumbled)
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs-1 bowl
- Egg-1 propely beaten
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
1. Boil potatoes peel and mash it.
2. Grate carrots, heat ghee in a pan and fry the grated carrots 10 – 15 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
3. Shelled the peas, boil and keep aside.
4. Add mashed potatoes, crumbled paneer, boiled green peas, coriander leaves, green chillies, chilli powder, salt with fried carrots. mix well.
5. Divide the mixture into lemon sized portion and roll into small balls.Dip them in egg mixture and than roll them in a bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil and deep fry the carrot koftas till done.