Urad dal badi subzi
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- Urad Dal Badi – 5-6
- Onion chopped-1
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tblsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 to 3 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Refined oil – 3 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Bay leaves-1
- Salt as per taste
- Heat ghee in a pan over moderate flame.
- Stir-fry the cumin seeds till they splutter.
- Add bay leaves,ginger garlic paste,onion,tomatoe and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the dal badi’s and continue to boil.
- Reduce flame and simmer till the gravy is sauce-like consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.