196 total views
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 cup besan/gram flour
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric(haldi)
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup water
- 1tbsp hot vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- Mix everything to a semi thick batter add 1 tbsp of hot vegetable oil to this batter.
- The batter should not be thin.
- Almost like idli batter.
- With the help of spoon pour into oil and fry the pakora in hot oil till they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with chutney, tomato sauce and bread slices.
Video description of Palak/Spinach pakora