Homemade Rasam powder recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
- Coriander seeds 3/4 cup
- Red chili 10-15
- Toor dal(Pigeon peas split) 1/4 cup
- Channa dal(Bengal gram split) 1/4 cup
- Black pepper 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 3 tbsp
- Hing/asafoetida 1/2 tsp
- Dry roast red chills,hing , channa dal and toor dal first until dals are golden in color. Roast in medium flame with constant frying.Then roast coriander seeds and pepper until fragrant.
- Next add jeera .Fry until it starts popping. Cool everything completely.
- Powder it to a fine powder in a mixer and store in an airtight container.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.