Easy Baked Fish
Ready In:35 mins
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, and lemon juice. Spread the mixture over the salmon steaks. Season with pepper. Arrange in a medium baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Enjoy just fish or pair it with bowl of rice or chips any of your favorites.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.