Perfect Table setting-Valentine day special
The setting of a table can sometimes leave people wondering about the correct placement of flatware, plates, napkins and glassware.
Tip: – Start with the Dinner plate, then arrange the rest of the pieces around it.
- The dinner plate is positioned in the center of the place setting.
- The flatware is around the plate, with the forks on the left and the knife and spoon to the right.
- The dinner fork is placed next to the plate on the left.
- The knife is placed next to the plate on the right with the blade towards the plate.
- The spoon is to the right of the knife.
- The beverage glass goes above the knife.
- The napkin can place under the forks or on top of the plate.
Wishing everyone very happy valentine’s day in advance and hope this tip will be helpful in your special day with your special someone.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.