Easy Chicken Seekh Kebab
Marinating Time : 30 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Makes : 8 small kebab
Chicken Mince – 1 bowl
Onion – 1 chopped
Green Chilli – 1 chopped
Coriander Leaves – 3 tbsp chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp or
Garam Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Butter – 3 tbsp melted
Bread Crumbs – 2 to 3 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp or to taste
- Start by Adding onions to a blender and blend it to puree. Add in chili, ginger garlic paste and coriander along with chicken mince and puree it.
- Transfer above puree to a bowl and add all the spices mentioned in the ingredients. mix well. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Now take a skewer and Wet your hands in water, take a small portion of the chicken mince and shape it into a log.
- Now place a skewer in the middle, press it inside, then shape it around the skewers, so it is smooth and evenly spread.
- Now melt some butter in a pan, place the kebab over it and cook until golden brown on all sides, keep rotating it and brush with butter all over it.
- Serve hot with lemon slices and onion rings.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.