Homemade Delicious Yogurt
Very easy to make homemade organic yogurt.
2 tablespoons of yogurt or starter (buy it from amazon.com)
- Bring the milk to boil and let it boil for few minutes.
- Take it down from the gas stove and allow it to cool down to the temperature that you can put your finger inside it for few sec.
- But make sure that the milk should not be too hot because it kills the bacteria in the culture.
- Now this is the time to pour the milk in a glass bowl and add 2 tablespoons of dry yogurt starter.
- Stir it slowly and close the bowl with lid/plate or any other cover which close it tightly.
|Dry yougurt mixture|
|Put dry yougurt mixture in the bowl|
|Add the warm milk|
|Close the bowl tightly|
- Cover the bowl with a sheet, and place it untouched in a warm place for about 4-5 hours.
|Cover it with a Sheet|
- After yogurt is set keep it in a refrigerator for overnight before using.
- Next day open it and it is ready to use.Serve the delicious yogurt with a very fresh aroma and creamy taste.
- The best part is that ,the next time you can use the part of this yogurt to prepare another batch of yogurt.Cheers!!!
|Fresh yogurt ready to eat|
|Served in a bowl|
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.