Easy Almond Cookies
NYC Prices page
All Purpose Flour – 2cups
Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons
Sugar – 1/4 cup & ( 2 tablespoon for coating)
Almonds chopped/crushed – 1/4 cup
- Take Unsalted butter in a bowl, add 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix the butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes until mix well.
- In a another bowl, add 2 cups of all purpose flour and 1/4 cup of crushed almonds. Mix the ingredients well.
- Mix the both steps above together to form a dough. The dough should be soft.
- Shape the dough into log and cover it with a cling sheet tightly and refrigerate it for one hour.
- Now preheat the oven at 180C / 350F for 5 minutes.
- Take out the cookie dough after one hour and cut it into round pieces about 1/4 cm each. Place the cookie pieces on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, add two tablespoons of white granulated sugar.
- Roll the cookies with granulated sugar .It will give a very nice texture to the edges.
- Place the cookies back on the baking sheet. Cookies are ready to be baked.
- Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes at 180C / 350F.
- Bake the cookies till the edges turn light golden brown.
- Keep the baked cookies on a cooling rack for sometime before you store it in air tight container.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.