Instant Pot Dal Tadka
- Start the instant pot and set it to Saute mode. Now start by giving tadka with cumin seeds,curry leaves, garlic and asafoetida.
- After first step add the chopped onions and cook until the onions turn golden brown.
- Now add tomato and spices and cook for another couples os minutes.
- Add the washed dal and water. Stir it.
- Now cancel the saute mode and change it to pressure cook mode at high pressure for 20 mins. After the instant pot beeps, let the pressure release.
- Garnish with cilantro and stir. Dal tadka is ready to be served.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.