Tags:Low fat,Veg snack
Overcooked/Leftover Cooked Rice – 2-3 cups
Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
Asafoetida / Hing – ¼ tsp
- Put rice in a blender and make a smooth puree.
- Now add other mentioned spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Next start making vadi in the form of small balls and pinch it on a clean plastic sheet or clean cloth.
- Dry it under sun or indoor until completely dry which takes around 3-4 days.
- Store it in a air tight container for many months.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Enjoy fried vadi ,Veg snack 🙂
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.