Instant Pot Mutton Biryani
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:35 mins
Total time:45 mins
Servings : 4 persons
• Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
• Saffron – few strands dip in,milk 2tsp
• Coriander leaves : for garnishing
• Salt – to taste.
• Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
• Oil – as required.
• Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
• Golden fried sliced onions – 2 cups.
• Mint leaves (chopped) – 1 bunch.
• Green chilies – 3
• Curd – 2+1/2 cups.
• Mutton – as per need
• Basmati rice – 2cup
• Garam masala powder – 2 tbsp
• Lime juice – 1 tsp
• Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
• Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
• Pepper(crush) – 1 tsp
Biryani flower- 2
• Cloves – 3-4
• Green cardamom – 3-4
• Water – as required.
Rose water-2 tsp
- Soak rice for about 30 minutes.
- Next step is to take 4cup of water in a cooking pan and boil it, add oil, salt, rice, shahi jeera,biryani flower,cloves,green cardmom then cook the rice for about 40% .
- Now drain the rice and keep aside.
- Cut 2 onions and fry them in a 1tbsp of oil until golden brown and keep aside.
- Also put few strands of saffron in 2tbsp of milk and keep aside.
- Next, marinate the mutton with yogurt,add chopped green chilies, salt, turmeric powder,red chilli powder, shahi jeera, coriander leaves, half of the mint leaves, cumin powder, half of the fried onion, crushed pepper powder,cloves, green, cardamom, lime juice, curd, some oil, mix well.
- Now , add the marinated mutton in the bottom of instant pot and top it off with 40% cooked rice, add chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves, and fried onions.At this time cook the marinated mutton for 2-3 min in satue setting and
- Repeat the same process twice with the cooked and drained rice, sprinkle saffron water, rose water,2tbsp of ghee,coriander leaves, mint leaves, garam masala powder, fried onion. Cook for 10 minutes in pressure cook .
- Serve hot with raita and salad.Enjoy!! this yummy Indian mutton recipes.
- You might also like Best and simple Instant pot recipe’s
Video description of Instant Pot Mutton Biryani
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.