Quick boiled Potatoes in Instant Pot
Prep Time:2 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Total Time:12 minutes
NYC Prices pageIngredients
Potatoes – 2-3
2 cups Water
How to boil potatoes
- Wash the potatoes.
- Now add 2 cups of water in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Put the steamer basket in the pot and place potatoes on it.
- This is the time to close the lid, keep the valve to sealing position and cook on Manual (High) for 10 minutes for small-medium-large potatoes.
- Let it NPR (natural pressure release). Once pin drops, open the lid.
- Remove the cooked potatoes using tongs.
- If using right away then peel the skin by hand, it will come off right away.
- Or store without peeling in the refrigerator for later use.
- You might also like Best and simple Instant pot recipe’s
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.