This is the easiest Instant pot Chicken recipe for your Instant Pot .The pressure cook setting prepares it in no time.
Total: 1 hr 20 min
Active: 25 min
Yield: 4 servings
Chicken drumsticks drumsticks
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Sliced onion- 1 bowl
Free Shipping on All Orders at NewAir.com!
- Now take chicken legs and add salt and pepper. Turn the Instant Pot to saute setting. Add the oil and once it’s shimmering,add chicken pieces and brown on both sides, about 7 minutes. Remove with tongs to a plate and brown the remaining chicken pieces. Return all the chicken to the instant pot and add the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, onion and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Lock the lid and Set to pressure cook, on high, for 10 minutes. After the pressure cook cycle is complete quick release the pressure.
- Careful of any remaining steam, unlock and remove the lid and turn the Instant Pot back to the high saute setting. Let the sauce come to a boil and reduce it until dark brown and very fragrant, about 20 minutes. Remove the bay leaves.
- Now serve hot with Rice.Enjoy in lunch or Dinner !!
- You might also like Best and simple Instant pot recipe’s
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.