COOK TIME:10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 03 SERVING
2 cup all purpose flour
1 onion chopped
1 tbsp Ajwain
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp cooking oil
2-3 chopped green chilies
- Add flour,ajwain,salt,onion and green chili to the mixing bowl.Add oil
- Add water and start kneading
- keep mixing and keep on adding water until properly knead.
- Start kneading with machine or with your hands instead.
- Keep it aside for some time.
- Divide the dough into golf ball size balls.
- Dip one ball into the All-purpose flour to coat and roll it out into a thin disc.
- Keep dipping the roti into the dry flour to prevent it from sticking to the rolling surface.
- Shake or rub off excess flour from the roti and place it onto the hot tawa.
- Heat Tawa or skillet on medium heat
- Roast the onion paratha on a tava with oil spray till well browned and cooked(both sides)
- Serve hot and enjoy!!
Shield yourself from prying eyes Get VPN now
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.