Indian Meal Plan is a good way to start your busy week with recipes, grocery list and meal prep tips for everyday dinner recipe.
Let’s start with a this meal plan guide to simple and easy Indian meal plan for your family. Please, also make a list of the ingredients to your grocery list. You can buy groceries during the weekend and keep them ready over the weekend or if you already have it in your home then just gather it at one place.This is a time saving and no brainier.
Thursday Plan- Veg
Here is the list of food items to buy during the weekend /gathers if already available at home and preferably keep chopped and prepped in the fridge to make all these Indian dinner recipes.
For The Vegetable Balls
- 3 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1 1/4 cups carrot , grated
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 5 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 3 to 4 clove of garlic (lehsun) , finely chopped
- 1 slit green chilli , finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powderto taste
- oil for deep-frying
For The Sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic (lehsun) , finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 cup clear vegetable stock or water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 cup of water
- 2 pinches of sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Cashew Nuts 1/2 Cup
- Cardamom Powder 1/2 Teaspoons
- Sugar 4 Cup
- Water 1 Cup
- Corn Starch 1 Cup
- Ghee 1/2 Cup
- Mango Pulp 4 Cup
- Almonds 1/4 Cup
- Whole Wheat Flour (Chapati Flour) – 2 cups
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Oil – 4 tspW
- arm Water – 3/4 cup
MEAL PREP TASK FOR THIS WEEK’S INDIAN MEAL PLAN OVER THE WEEKEND
Begin your week with these quick,easy and yummy recipes for your dinner.I have created this combination because this is a perfect combo for your complete meal. Off course you are welcome to be creative with choosing your own recipes from here.
Please vote for this Recipe
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.